1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S - Hydraulic hoses,cylinder adapter plate

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gbatch, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gbatch

gbatch TS Member

I have for sale the following items that can be used with a Spolar or PW hydraulic motor:

1. Adapter Plates

2. Hydraulic cylinder

3. 2 10 foot hoses

4. L shaped armature adapter for a PW reloader

The cylinder has a small leak that may or may not be repairable. The leak is not substantial enough to affect the working of the cylinder. When a friend was using it up until recently, he simply had a rag under the leak to absorb the occasional droplet. I make no warranty about this and am selling this as-is. The motor is NOT part of the package - only the items in the photo.

Asking price is $195.00 for the entire package. Plus shipping. I will say that this assembly is heavy (perhaps up to 10 lbs) and I will box and ship via UPS. Buyer will pay actual shipping plus insurance if desired.

New this assembly would probably be around $4-500.

I accept PayPal or a check or money order.

Email me if interested XXgbatch@Xcomcast.net (delete the Xs).

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

2. gbatch

gbatch TS Member

Up - finally got the photo to post. Everything I mentioned is in the photo all taped together and ready to be shipped.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

3. Lkn4rocks

Lkn4rocks TS Member

gbatch .... With all due respect for your ad, I have a few questions about this package deal as I may have an interest.

1). Are the (2) ea female quick disconnect couplings included in this package, I notice they are not in the picture.

2). To use this on a P/W pump one also needs (2) ea manual adjustable flow control values, to control the cycle time of the press, are these also included in this package.

3). Are you sure the actuator arm shown came off a P/W press, it looks more like that off a Spolar.

4). Your estimated cost of the assy., as shown in the picture, as new of between $4 - 500 is nearly double the actual new price from Spolar, not sure about even excluding the hose & yours has a leaking cylinder.

4. gbatch

gbatch TS Member

lkn4rocks:

Starting out "with all due respect" kind of sets the tone, eh?

I swear I put in my ad to send me emails if you had questions. Yup. I just checked and it's there. That was designed to save band width here. In any case, here goes:

1. My ad says only the items in the photo are in the sale. Since the female quick disconnect couplings aren't in the photo, they aren't included.

2. I am not aware that one needs flow control valves for this to work on a PW pump/motor. If true, they are NOT part of the package. The unit was used on a PW 800+ reloader and worked fine. The pump it was used with is an older Spolar model.

3. The actuator arm came with a Spolar I bought a few years ago. It has been hooked up to a PW 800+ until recently using the "L" shaped adapter that is on the far left side of the photo (it's a little hard to see, but it's there under the plastic tape).

4. My estimated cost is based on conversations with folks who sell these parts. I could be off by a few dollars. If they are available for less somewhere, then I wonder why anyone would ask all these questions. And yes, the cylinder does leak a little - I believe in full disclosure.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

5. gbatch

gbatch TS Member

Up for viewing

6. gbatch

gbatch TS Member

No takers? Surely someone here is thinking of setting up a hydraulic. This is a good start. Thought I recall someone selling a hydraulic motor here recently. Put the 2 together. If the leak in the cylinder is keeping folks from taking it, I should tell you that it was hooked up to a PW 800+ for 3-4 years and the leak never caused a problem or got any worse.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

7. gbatch

gbatch TS Member

OK gang. It's boxed and ready to ship. Shipping to CA is $20.00 via Fed Ex Ground.

I'll reduce the price to $175.00 and include the shipping.

If interested, PLEASE email me.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

8. gbatch

gbatch TS Member

UP for viewing.

9. PARebel

PARebel Member

Gene, will your parts work on a P.W. 900 ? What elese will I need to get up and running ? Thanks, Lawson Rupert.

10. gbatch

gbatch TS Member

Lawson, honestly, you'll have to ask PW if the hydraulic set up for an 800+ will work on a 900. What I am offering is everything BUT the hydraulic pump. You'll have to furnish the pump. In my photo, although hard to see are the 2 steel plates to raise the loader off the table, the 2 hoses, the hydraulic cylinder, and the "L" shaped adapter to attach the cylinder to the machine.

Maybe Whiz White knows the answer to your question about the 900.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

11. gbatch

gbatch TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.