1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Hunting Dog

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bill92869, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Bill92869

Bill92869 TS Member

0   0   0

To those that were interested, Waylon has been adopted by a person that trains hunting dogs and guides for hunters. I could not have found a better person for my dog and he could not have found a better dog to hunt with. I want to thank those on the forum that contributed their well wishes, helpful advice and even those that made humorous comments. To the few jackasses that made less favorable comments I can only say this: There are enough ass**les in life we don't need any more. Life is short why not enjoy it and be pleasant?

2. cartucci

cartucci Member

0   0   0

Get rid of the wife!

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

You HAVE to B/S'ing us. Since when is a good hunting dog less important than a crummy garden, regardless of whose garden it is?.... Dan Thome (Trap2)

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

0   0   0

I'm sorry for your loss Bill. It sounds like Waylon needs to be in a home with lots of opportunity to run and burn energy. I'm guessing he's bored.

5. lightning20ga

lightning20ga Member

0   0   0

what a fool lets c a pic of wife then we can judge

6. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

0   0   0

Where does Waylon reside?

7. mbm5770

mbm5770 Member

0   0   0

Orange county california or very near

8. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Show us a pic of the wife. Bet someone would take her, then ya can keep Waylon.

GneJ

9. Bill92869

Bill92869 TS Member

0   0   0

The dog is located in Orange, California.
    The wife is extremely hot and works and takes care of me, so between the dog and her.....the dog goes every time!
    Yes, the dog has tons of energy and although we have a very large yard AND he gets exercised daily, he needs and wants more.
    So if any of you guys out there are married and the wife isn't all that, how about YOU ditch the wife and take my dog? Oh I see, different story when the shoes is on your foot?

10. mbm5770

mbm5770 Member

0   0   0

Bill:

There just jerking your chain a little, don't take it personal.

11. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bill, this bunch is ruthless. But since your wife is hot, how about a pic of her holding the dog?

She's not into yoga is she?

12. trapshootin hippie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Is this the wife?
    [​IMG]

13. mbm5770

mbm5770 Member

0   0   0

NICE DDDDDDouble Barrels!!!!!!!!

14. Tdog

Tdog TS Member

0   0   0

Bill I have a wirehair that is much like your shorthair. The difference is in front of witnesses my wife said that it would be terrible to keep the dog in the kennel, he should be in the house. We also don't have much for gardens and our wirehair has several acres to run on. They're wonderful dogs but are kind of like having a rocket loose in the house. Good luck on finding a good home for Waylon.

15. Bill92869

Bill92869 TS Member

0   0   0

No worries guys, I'm not taking the comments personally. As for the pic, that's not her, but imagine the same pic with an even prettier face, then you would have an idea of what my wife looks like. Oh yeah, did I mention she likes to hunt with me too!

16. trapshootin hippie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bill, what you doin lookin at her face. Hell, you made me look now.

17. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

hippie.......*woof*

HM

18. emm2

emm2 Member

0   0   0

I call bullsh$t, how do you have $4000 invested in a dog that hasn't been worked on birds?

19. Bill92869

Bill92869 TS Member

0   0   0

emm2 That much was spent on the : dog, flying him down from the breeder, training sessions which included boarding, the included items (kennel, food vault,etc), recovery chip and registration, remaining 6 mos of prescription meds for heartworm and fleas, etc. For bird training I was quoted another 3 to 4K. Maybe I pay too much for things, maybe the animal is of a higher grade(costing more)than you're used to, or maybe prices are higher in my neck of the woods. In any event, I don't challenge another mans integrity unless I know him.

20. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Who is the breeder?

What is the dogs regestered name?

Barry