1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Hulls at Indiana State Shoot

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by deercreek, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I might be able to get to the Indiana State Shoot on Thursday if work permits and nothing major occurs........I have 200 once-fired Federal Papers that were all shot out of a BT-99 or XT that have never hit the ground.....these are 4 cents each...........I have around 400-500 Remington STS that are twice fired, also shot from a BT-99 and never hit the ground. The STS were loaded with Win primers and never any of the oversized primers. It is possible of the STS's that around 3-5% of these could be once fired. I only want 3 cents each for the STS's --- If anyone wants these in person, PM me tonight and I will take your cell number and we can tentatively plan on meeting if I can make it. Again, just PM me tonight or real early am. If I make it, it will likely be in the mid to late morning hours. My shooting has really S L O W E D due to a shoulder injury and I might as well get rid of these to someone who will use them. I am really not interested in any shipping as I will just keep them as I know this possibility is short notice......Bryan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.