1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Hull bags 4 Box Carriers Reloader covers

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by yvonne, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

I have time this summer to make 4 box carriers, 19" x 19" Hull Bags and Reloader covers for MEC reloaders only. The MEC cover also fits the PW2000. Any other orders will have to wait until the fall. If you'd like me to sew you any up, email me and remove the xxx xxx Hull bags are $25, 4 Box carriers are $15 and Reloader covers are $45. All prices include shipping!

2. yvonne

I can make any product with your choice of bag.

3. yvonne

Multi bags or the bag of your choice.

4. yvonne

When full boxes of ammo are in the carrier it sits straight and you can fold it up when empty and fit it in your pocket. Great for Sporting clays and skeet too! I make these in all gauges.

5. claybustin hoosier 52

claybustin hoosier 52 Member

Just to let all you guy's and gal's know, Yvonne just made a cover for my Platium 2000 out of 3 color Lawrence shot bags and, a hull bag out of Remington STS shot bags. She really does a quality job and is easy to work with. Would post pictures but can't here. So if your looking for something like this contact Yvonne you won't be disapponited.

Thank's Yvonne

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.