1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Hornady L-N-P press

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by DKP, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DKP

DKP TS Member

0   0   0

I am selling a Hornady Lock-N-Load press with the 110v case feeder.It is brand new and has never been used.I have bolted it to the bench and that is it.Decided trap is where my interest's are so it need's to go.It comes with 3 case feeder plates,Lg pistol,Sm pistol and Sm rifle.It also has 9 shell plates #1,3,5,6,10,16,29,30,45.All of this stuff comes with it.The instruction books will be included also.I paid $980.00 for this set up asking $750.00 plus $40.00 shipping.The picture below is a picture from hornady.I can get actual pics of the machine tonight.Thanks for looking

David
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.