1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Hornady DL-266 12ga w/ Bushings

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by grntitan, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Wow. I've never seen a 266 that clean and having been used. Nice single stage loader for someone. Why 19 shot bushings? LOL I can't think of that many shot size/weight combinations. --Matt

Thats a real good set of bushings too. You'll probably be able to drop any weight you want. That would be nice.

2. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

0   0   0

I have one that was brand new when I got it and only paid $50 for it right here on TS.com,,,, HOWEVER,,, it had no charge bar, and Hornaday doesn't make that part any more so I had to build one myself which took a full day in my shop after I spent two days deciphering Hornadays drawing that they were kind enough to send me.

ALSO,,, mine didn't have any Primer Drop Tube, Magazine, Wad guide fingers, or bushings, which cost me another $75.

THIS is a SCREAMIN' DEAL!!!! Hell the bushings are worth $150 easy and the DL 266's are without a doubt the best single stage loaders ever made. In fact lobbyed Hornaday hard at last years SHOT Show to restart production, but they said the mould for the top and bottom castings got broken and they don't want to spend $20K to restart production. They want to sell 366's instead.

I would normally buy this, strip the bushings off and trade the ball handle off it with my blue one's strait handle and resell it for $225.

I just don't have time to mess with it right now.

This is a great deal for somebody and I bet it doesn't last thru the evening!

Randy

3. Gun Dog

Gun Dog TS Member

0   0   0

I'm in the same boat, I'd be sending you a PM if I had a little more time to mess with it.

This would be perfect to set up on some game loads or something.

4. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

0   0   0

You say "BOTH" ??? reads one DL-266 12G explain Lee

5. Gun Dog

Gun Dog TS Member

0   0   0

WoW, the bushings alone are worth the asking price !!

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Can't believe this is still here. Up for SS......

7. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

0   0   0

I can't believe this has not sold yet? What's wrong with you guys.

Randy

8. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Randy,

If it's such a good deal, why don't you buy it???

Tomas

9. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hey, I'll offer $200 shipped to 47006, if you friend is interested. Maybe we need to do this auction style.

John

10. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

0   0   0

$$$SHTR: Cuz I hav one just like it with 12&20 ga dies, I have a 366, a 155 and a C&H also, and I can make any bushing I want in 15 minutes. All I really wanted from this deal was the bushings and the handle off the machine, so I didn't have to make those parts..

I would just turn around and sell it without all the goodies.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I really don't have the time to do that, and I don't need more reloading equipment to store.

Still it is a good deal, problem is this is not the correct venue to sell it. Everybody here wants progressive loaders. Put it on Ebay and it will sell as there is a much bigger audience looking everyday, and not everybody is as sophisticated or focused as Trapshooters are.

I put my C&H Shotshell loader with dies for 12,16, 20ga on here once and everybody just laughed at me, literally! Doesn't mean it's worthless, just means they don't need it. I will sell it on Ebay where I won't get laughed at.

Randy

11. torqueman

torqueman Member

0   0   0

donnt want to insult eneyone but whats the bottom line on this loader it is single stage not desirable but on the other hand it is well made.
    Thanks JOE

12. crusha

crusha TS Member

0   0   0

What? Randy hasn't bought this yet?

Come on, Randy...cough up some of that Gubmint contract $$$ and make this poor seller into an honest gal.

13. 007

007 Member

0   0   0

If someone on this mish mash thread has a 20 ga. DL266 for sale shoot me a PM I may be interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hornady dl-266 replacement parts

pacific dl 266 bushings set