1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S HORNADY 366 LOADER SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by nitro 100, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I need room in my garage. Thus all of my reloaders are for sale. This one is a 366 that I purchased off of a lady that her husband had passed away. I have 4 or 5 extra bushings for powder and a couple for shot. It is a little dirty but it loads very nice. It is set up to load sts hulls. I want $250 plus $25 shipping to the lower 48. I feel this loader is in great shape. Email me or Pm me with any questions. Thanks.

Jerry Nickell
    nitro100_2008_030325.jpg

2. QuillDesign

QuillDesign Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jerry - This sounds odd, but I think I will take it .. I have a reloader already but my friend is wanting me to find one for him. This looks like a good deal and I am going to recommend it to him. I should be able to contact him within a few hours.

I'm sure he'll take it.

3. QuillDesign

QuillDesign Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just sending you an email - my friend wants the loader.

4. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have been out and just got back to check my emails. Loader is sold pendeing funds. Quilldesign if the deal falls thru I will get back to you. I had a PM very early this morning that wanted the loader. Thanks again.

Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.