1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Hornady 366 Loader Parts

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Old Fowler, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Fowler

Old Fowler TS Member

0   0   0

While cleaning my loading room, found some spare Hornady 366 loader parts I no longer need. Have the following parts for sale: a measure casting assembly which includes the charge bar, and shot and powder slides, bearing, etc.; primer tube filler; primer catcher; 3 sets of powder/shot hoppers, only 2 sets have the caps. Two sets are the standard 14 inch tubes and the other set is the extended 24 inch tubes. $40.00 plus shipping for all. Email me, dropping the Xs if interested.

OF

2. checker

checker Member

0   0   0

sent PM

3. napawino

napawino TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi,
    I sent you a PM. I will take the 366 parts. Please send contact information and I will put funds in the mail.
    Thanks,
    Fred Wiedemann

4. Old Fowler

Old Fowler TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks to all who responded. Parts are sold to a fellow from Oregon who sent first email.

OF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
050040 hornady
366 loader parts
hornady 366 replacement parts
hornady 366 replacements parts

hornady model 366 replacement parts

pacific 336 reloader replacement parts

pacific 366 reloader replacement parts

replacement parts for 366 hornady reloader