1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S- Hillmer Custom stock (Beretta Model 390)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by charlevillecat, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charlevillecat

charlevillecat TS Member

I have for sale a beautiful Anton style Custom stock made by Paul Hillmer 3 years ago.This stock features Adjustable Monte Carlo RollOver comb,the measuremants are 14 7/16 LOP with 1/4" Cast at heel and 3/8" cast at toe.The cost of this stock new is around 1700.00 and am selling this one for 975.00 plus shipping,email at the above.I have tried to attach picture and if it dosnt come out could someone please help.THANK YOU.

2. charlevillecat

charlevillecat TS Member

I have for sale a beautiful Anton style Custom stock made by Paul Hillmer 3 years ago.This stock features Adjustable Monte Carlo RollOver comb,the measuremants are 14 7/16 LOP with 1/4" Cast at heel and 3/8" cast at toe.The cost of this stock new is around 1700.00 and am selling this one for 975.00 plus shipping,email at the above.I have tried to attach picture and if it dosnt come out could someone please help.THANK YOU.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.