1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S High end Fountain/Roller Ball Shotgun Pens 4th

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by little gambler, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I built another 6 custom fountain/roller ball (rollerball looks like a bullet tip see pic's) pens over the past few weeks….. These are high quality pens, brass hardware, they have an over under shotgun for the pocket clip. The cap looks like a shotgun shell with primer in the center, it is marked "PSI 12 GA." Size of it is about the size of a 20/28 gauge shell. Cap screws on the bottom or you can use it with cap sitting on the desk. They work from either a ink cartridge, or they will work from an ink well. I will include two cartridges with ea pen, and the ink pump if you like to use it on an ink well. If you want a roller ball version, I can assemble it that way. It is the same price as the fountain.

The price for this batch is higher than the standard ones 70.00 (unless otherwise noted) and I will pay shipping to you. These come with special exotic pressed sheaths, your choice of aligator, ostrich or croc embossed sheaths. If your interested reply on this thread, as I don’t want to sell one pen to two people. Left to right if you want one, post the number of it. If you want pictures of one pen, I can take individual pic's that have a little more detail.

Left to right descriptions

1. X's and O's Red injected acrylic

2. Striped Amalgam-mutt (I have 2 built like this if you want a pair)

3. Banksia nut pod dark blue amalgam-mutt

4. Banksia nut pod orange amalgam-mutt

5. Burl cap amalgam-mutt blank

Bottom Banksia nut pod dark blue (This was the first nut pod pen I have built, and it has a couple of very minor flaws in it where it got over heated while the finish process boiled the blue from the nut pod in the corners. It shows in the pictures, and I really did not want to go to waste price on this one is 45.00 with a sheath.

Thanks for looking. l.g.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

0   0   0

I'll take #4 and #5, both in fountain style and one ostridge and one croc sheath. Email me payment and shipping instructions.

Mark Zauhar

3. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

4-5 sold. l.g.

4. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

back in town. l.g.

5. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

0   0   0

I got my two pens yesterday in the mail. WOW!! I'm very happy with them. Nice work and I can't believe they are priced so fairly.

Thanks for a very fair deal.

Mark Zauhar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

psi 12 ga cp600 fountain pen

roller ball that looks like a fountain pen