Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

F/S Hidefspex Blades

2K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  DTrykow 
#1 ·
I am selling these Blades as I have to go to prescription lenses,so I am switching to Hidefspex Panthers.These are less than 1 year old and in like new condition with no scratches or damage.Includes 20/40/65 Max-orange lenses along with a third set of frames. these cost with extra frames $650.00. they can be yours for $475.00 shipped.Mark Mauch

See less See more
#5 ·
Not trying to attack, but what could possibly make safety glasses worth so much? I see the bag says "bullet proof," but since .308 ball ammo will penetrate 1/2" of mild steel, that seems awfully hard to believe. They look like polycarbonate, so what am I missing?

Not trying to attack; just want to understand...

R/s,<br/>
Charlie

"The Dude Abides..."

#6 ·
Charlie: I've noticed instantly with these glasses the clarity of the lens. They're super polished and crystal clear. The wrap around lens is nice too. The "bullet proof" claim, wellllll it's a little extra security over the other glasses out there. Dave T.

#7 ·
I have not seen the demostation proofing the bullet statement. but the rep. that sold these to me handed a lense to me and told me that if I could break it with my hands he would give me the set. I had to pay. Some one tried to contact me from a Blackberry about the glasses, I can not reply. Please e-mail or call me at 402-684-2900, 402-760-1545. Thanks Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.