1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Hi Standard .22 sentinel revolver BRAND NEW

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by motordoctor, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

<a href="http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d14/onholdguy/?action=view¤t=Picture001.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Same friend has this Double action hi standard Model R106 blue, sentinel deluxe 4". Item number on the box is 9146 .22 caliber revolver. Holds 9 shots. box, paper work and parts guide. I believe this gun has never been fired, only looked at and opened. Appears to be built in 1965 or so. Again not sure what it is worth. Help on pricing and sales would be appreciated. Motordoc

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

100% in the current Blue book is $225 , Your mileage may vary. Jeff

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

These look a lot like a Smith K-22, on purpose I think. I used to see the K-22 in outdoor life ads and long for one.

HM

4. motordoctor

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

5. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

In about 1990 I paid 75.00 for a used one in good condition. They are by far not the quality that High Standard 22 autos are. Alum frame if I remember correctly. Not a bad trail gun if needed or an extra for the truck as a second choice. Should be able to get 175.00 or possible a little if someone really wants it.

6. BD Trapshooter

BD Trapshooter Member

0   0   0

Could you send me more pictures?

Thanks,

Dan

7. motordoctor

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.