1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S - hard Beretta combo case and more

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by AveragEd, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
    This is an as-new hard plastic combo case that my Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon II trap combo came in. It was only used to get the gun home. The above link takes you to a full description of it. The description states it will accommodate barrels up to 32" but my 34/32" combo came in it and fit just fine (apparently Beretta does not sell the original equipment cases). Beretta's list price is $210 plus shipping - you can buy this one for $165 plus shipping.

I also have some rifle parts for sale.

Remington Model 700ADL short action Monte Carlo walnut stock with cut checkering, swivel studs and butt plate in very good condition - $50 plus shipping.

Remington Model 700 .243 Winchester barrel, 22", blued, with sights, test-fired only - $65.

Remington Model 700 stainless steel trigger assembly with safety and bolt release taken off 2007-production rifle - $35.

Thanks for looking. Drop the "x" from the email address above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.