1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Hand Tied Bass Poppers

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by powderburn, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powderburn

powderburn Member

0   0   0

Here's some of my newest bass poppers from my bench. These are 3/4 diam. balsa wood poppers with #2 kink shank hooks installed. I can do up many different colors of bodies and feather material, or, some can be done up for a flashy minnow look as well. These are meant for the flyrod, but if using ultralight spinning gear and light 4lb line, they could be thrown with that gear as well. (A 7 ft. ultralight rod would work best- not the 5 ft. ones.) These are 4.00 each. Shipping would be in the 2-2.50 range. The paint has been clear coated for shine and durability. I am also working on some "Pop-R" style balsa plugs and will have some pics in a few days of some of those. Thanks for looking, and THANK YOU for any inquiries/orders. Prepay is preferred, a cashier's check, money order, or personal check is fine.

powderburn_2008_0304105.jpg

powderburn_2008_0304106.jpg

powderburn_2008_0304107.jpg

powderburn_2008_0304108.jpg

powderburn_2008_0304109.jpg

powderburn_2008_0304110.jpg

powderburn_2008_0304111.jpg

powderburn_2008_0304112.jpg

powderburn_2008_0304113.jpg

powderburn_2008_0304114.jpg

2. powderburn

powderburn Member

0   0   0

3. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Are they as good as Peck's?

4. powderburn

powderburn Member

0   0   0

Euro, you have a pm. I haven't used Peck's products. I looked at their site today, and it all looks nice, but I suspect there is some Chinese work going into them. I really hate painted-over eyes. Sloppy sloppy sloppy. This is one of my major annoyances with mass made products. Mine may not be as "factory" looking, but they are made in my home, with the record player playing Gordon Lightfoot and Chicago. Not made by a 12 yr old in China somewhere. I'll put my soapbox away now. I could be wrong, and appologize if anyone is offended. Thanks for asking. -powderburn

5. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I would like to buy 5 of them. Please PM your address ans total with shipping. Your taste in music ain't bad either. Sirrus chanel 32 you would like. Bill

6. powderburn

powderburn Member

0   0   0

7. powderburn

powderburn Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
balsa wood popper pecks replica

hand tied poppers