1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F / S H-R Ultra Slug Hunter Deluxe

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by deercreek, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Need to unload the deer gun that I bought for my wife that she won't use because she won't go hunting much any more. It's the H & R Ultra Slug Hunter Deluxe in 12 ga. It is the very heavy bbl, fully rifled 24 inch. The stock is Monte Carlo and laminate in greenish/brown color. There is a factory installed weaver type mount, recoil pad, and it has sling studs. You can look look at the company website to view it, the number is SB2988. I would rate the gun in excellent condition with some light handling marks from field and bench use. I would estimate it has fired around 25-35 slugs. I do not have pictures available at this time as I do not have the capabilities to take them. The current dealer cost on this gun is 237.18 plus tax,shipping and dealer mark up. I am pricing this to sell and I am firm on the price as I will pay shipping to any of the 48 states to your FFL. Just trying to fairly let someone else get what I no longer need. Will sell, ship and insure to your FFL for a total of 185.00. Bryan

2. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

3. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Wow, that is a smoking price! I bought one of these a couple years ago and paid right at $300.00 and change. Wish this would have been availabe for basically all but half price two deer seasons ago. These things do shoot!!!

I'll give you a bump this is one good deal. Maybe you should trade your wife in for one that will hunt???? LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.