1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Gun-Shooting Logo T-Shirts / Padded Shirt

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by deercreek, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Cleaning out my closet and need to make some room. I have 12 shirts to dispose of and let someone else enjoy them as I have. Most were bought at the Grand's and a couple were mail ordered. They are an assortment of gun company logo/shooting/images of different types (several have clay tgts on them).

5 Remingtons
    2 Sparta center
    2 Winchester
    1 Hornady
    1 Federal
    1 Cotton padded rt. shoulder that came from Bob Allen Building - clay tgt other side

Most are 2XL and one or two are XL. Nearly all are 100% cotton so none of the 2XL is what I consider a family tent. None are "yellowed" as we have quality water here and this home is smoke and pet free. I am not trying to make a killing just pass them on as my shooting has decreased very much and appears that it will indeed stay in that path for at least this year. I would consider all of these in good condition and a couple are near new. I am not sure they would all fit in a flat rate USPS box so I would just request 30.00 total and I will ship them to you, providing it is in the lower 48. If I can get them into a flat rate box or the shipping is much less that I anticipate I will give back a few bucks in the box when shipped.

JUST FOUND A BRAND NEW "FEDERAL 75TH ANNIV." SHIRT THAT WAS NEVER WORN IN HENLY STYLE WITH TWO OR THREE BUTTONS AT THE TOP THAT I WILL THROW IN THE GROUP. THIS SHIRT IS IN "XL".

2. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sold....pending finalization of deal with Robert.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.