1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Gun Collection w/ 56 gun 2 door safe

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by new2ata, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. new2ata

new2ata TS Member

Selling my collection and large 2 door gun safe 56 gun that measures 60 Wide x 72 tall x 25 deep. Safe is awesome and very large. This safe is 4 months old that is just like new actually still on the pallet. It has 2 dehumidifiers and several shelves. Two digital locks one to each door as well as two bank vault handles. It does not have fire protection( when I bought the man told me that was not really needed because I keep in concrete floor garage) The color is Cream. I am also going to include several very nice guns that all will be sold as a package deal.

Remington 1100 410 ga (OLD GUN NOT NEW Style) Remington Shop w/ silver stock cap and $800 worth of wood. Nicest I have ever come into contact with ever.
    Remington 1100 28 ga Very nice gun w/absolutely beautiful wood Like new
    Remington 1100 28 ga field gun (I use for bird hunting)
    Remington 1100 16 guage(old style vent rib barrel also nicest I have seen like new)
    Remington 1100 Trap(old style) Mod Trap Barrel $400 new wood.

I will take 6700.00 You must pick up in Lawrenceburg Ky
    Email me at rynjor@cs.com and I will get some pics uploaded and send. This is very nice stuff I have had for years. Unfortunate but they have to go.

2. new2ata

new2ata TS Member

3. 3200

3200 TS Member

How much for the 16ga Rem 1100? Barrel length? Choke? Ship to FFL?

4. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

I tried to E-mail you but it may not have arrived as I am Quasi-computer illiterate.

I'm very interested in the very nice 28 and somewhat interested in the Rem shop 410 depending on pricing. I realize you priced a package deal but if you are interested in a partial sale, call me at 502 695 4003 or E-mail me back. Photo's would be great or we can meet as I live in Frankfort, Ky right down the road. I'n not looking to flip or resell these guns as I'm wanting a small guage for my best friend and new hunting buddy-my wife.

Let me know if you are interested or send me your phone number and I'll call you on my dime !

Eddie Quire

5. new2ata

new2ata TS Member

3200 I will take 600.00 + 25.00 shipped to your ffl with a signed copy . 16 ga vent rib
    28 inch Modified choke. Thanks

6. new2ata

new2ata TS Member

Eddie I will send pics.

7. 3200

3200 TS Member

Any photos of the 16ga 1100?

Edit the email address accordingly.

8. new2ata

new2ata TS Member

3200 I will send photos to your email address. Thanks

9. new2ata

new2ata TS Member

Guns are on gunsamerica.com. These are very nice and I will sell seperately. They have to be sold so dont hesitate w/ a offer on them as a group or individual.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.