1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Gun Books and DVD's

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Hungarian, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

F/S: Gun Books and DVD

Have some books and a dvd for sale. Price includes shipping (US only). I need payment by Paypal on these. Thanks

1. Ultimate Advanced Revolver DVD 20.00

2. Ultimate Rifle Accuracy Book 8.00

3. Trap & Skeet Shooting Book 10.00

4. Smith Wesson 3rd Edition 25.00

5. Lexington Concord Battle Road (has some yellow highlighting inside) 5.00

6. Battle of Gettysburg (published 1931) 6.00

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I'll take the Gettysburg book. PM me with your pay-pal account and I will take care of it. Yhanks, Bulge.

3. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

Ghettysburg is sold, thanks Barrelbulge

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

$ sent. and it is Gettysburg.

5. biff

biff Active Member

0   0   0

Bulge, I am presently reading the trilogy by both Michael and Jeff(the son) Shaara about Gettysburg which I have been enjoying. The first is "Gods and Generals", second is "Killer Angels", presently reading "The Last Full Measure";this last book chronicles the lives of Lee, Grant, and Chamberlan(medal of honor winner, and hero of the 20th Maine at Gettysburg). These books give both insight to these men's thoughts and a historical account of those battles they were in.

JEB Stuart possibly cost the South this battle and possibly their chance with it to force an end to the war. He left Lee without his eyes and ears as to what the Federals were doing and where they were, many of Lee's generals wanted to courtsmarshal him especially Longstreet whom many of the surviving generals did blame for the loss after the war. After reading about the battle, I no longer felt Longstreet was at fault and that NONE of these leaders were close to being gods, more just ordinary men. The soldiers on both sides were extraordinarily brave men who whould march headfirst into both cannon and musket fire where survival rates for certain kinds of wounds were extremely slim. Biff

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Gods and Generals, and Killer Angels(Gettysburg), were both turned into movies. The third one Last Full measure is also to be turned into a movie. Ted turner is responsible for the two and committed to the third. Bulge.

7. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

8. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

9. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

I'll take 50.00 shipped (lower 48 states) for the 4 remaining books and 1 DVD.
    Paypal only, thanks.

10. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

Great stocking stuffers or for those lonely nights when the wife locks you out of the house for going trap shooting instead of visiting the inlaws with her!

11. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

12. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

13. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

Price lowered to 45.00 shipped !

Paypal only.

Thread Status: