1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Gray's Sporting Journel collection

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by superxjeff, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

F/S Gray

collection spans from inagural issue in 1976 through 2007. All issues are contained in Grey's sporting journel slip cases/ binders. Each year has it's own case.

These issues have been read. Some have tears here or there some have faded with age. Needless to say the newer they are the better they look. They have not been abused just well read. I am listing for a friends wife. She wants to sell them to the same buyer. If she can't find a buyer she will sell them for 25.00 per year including the slip case/binder ( the binders) are 15.00 each in the 2007 edition of grays sporting journel) 20 dollars per year plus freight if you buy them ALL. As stated the binders are 15.00 each. That puts the cost of the magazines contained in the binder at 5 bucks per year. Serious inquirys shoot me a PM. I will call you next week when I get back from duck hunting.

2007 cost to subscribe to Grays sporting was 36.00

P.S She would like to see these gone. If you think the price is out of line make an offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.