1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S! Grand America 88 (perazzi combo)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tcr1146, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

For sale: If serious interest will get all info not listed below:
    34 " single and 30" o/u. All barrel work by Eyster and previous owner was a top shooter in Indiana and state team captain several times to my knowledge. Supposedly .018 " bottom constriction and .028 top. Adj comb, adjustable for LOP butt plate(may be Griggs) Bluing on all barrels is very good with blue wear on trigger guard, parts of receiver etc. Wood is better than most standard Perazzis I have seen. Comes with original Perazzi case, parts kit which looks complete, etc. I will be at the North Eastern Ohio zone shoot this weekend on 17 and 18 May at Cardinal Center if someone would like to see. This gun is with pull trigger, and adj for top or bottom first. Don't try to beat me up. $4650 and I will pay shipping. May get pics if no one is interested at Cardinal Center. PS: Top lever in center position. Tom Rhoads

2. tcr1146

Mike,
    When I bought the gun, I was told it definitely was the MX8 receiver but I do not know for a fact! By the way, rare as it may seem, no porting on any of the barrels! Tom Rhoads

3. mwmd

mwmd Member

Greetings,

You have mail, tnx

mwmd

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

I have seen and handled this Perazzi it is a nice Perazzi in good condition . Mr. Rhoads is a bit of a dork but OK.

5. tcr1146

That hurt old man! Congratulations on the first 100 strt Saturday! No more bagging please! Tom

6. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

7. mwmd

mwmd Member

Hi Tom,

Ill take it for 4650.00! Have returned your email let me know how i can ship the funds to you via personal email

Mike W

8. tcr1146

Thanks Mike as I sure do not know some of this. Here is more info: All matching serial numbers including fore arm. Parts kit has 2 firing pins and springs. Also, I am guessing, but maybe 2 leaf springs, a long rod (4" or so) and what looks like a tool to install the leaf springs?! Some of you may know, but this is a drop out trigger as well as selectable for length of pull! Case is dark blue or black on exterior and says Perazzi, Made in Italy. Interior is
    soft or baby blue and says Perazzi on lid. Rib on the o/u (for lack of better description) is the "zigzag" style. The single barrel has all pickets slanted forward with no step on either rib. Right side of barrels says "Importer-Perazzi USA. Finally, two ivory beads both set of barrels. I will try to email pics tomorrow to interested parties and hopefully someone can post. Thanks, Tom Rhoads

9. mwmd

mwmd Member

THANKS Tom! I sent you an email asking how to coordinate the funds to you

Yes this will be a sweet doubles gun,

Mike W

10. tcr1146

Mike W: Will email you tomorrow from work with some pics to make sure! Tom Rhoads

11. mwmd

mwmd Member

I received the photos, this gun is exactly as described by Tom the owner, excellent gun, and thanks to Perazzi Big bore for providing additional historic data on it, tnx again Tom and Mike, ps - Mike i still shoot my old comp1 o/u with the stock i bought from you last year,!

Mike W
    From The Lone Star State

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.