1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S GOLDEN ROYAL WALNUT MUST SEE SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr.M, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Been so busy between milling and doing a little selling for Steven that I haven't listed any of my wood lately. For your viewing pleasure I'm putting on the block one example of the great combinations that we're getting from the Royal Walnut we're milling. By the time we're done, I should be able to offer these in groups of ten to one hundred for makers who want to produce a truly unique series of guns with fabulous stock sets in colors and figure/stripe combinations that aren't often seen.

The blank pictured below has a really striking combination of red, brown and gold along with macro burl figure in just the right place and a great fiddlebacked golden runout through the grip and inlet area. The dimensions are a very generous 21 inches long, 7 1/4 inches tall at the butt, 4 inches tall at the inlet end and a full 2 1/2 inches thick. This one is recently cut and will require three years time to be ready to work.

IMG_3001.jpg?

IMG_3000.jpg?

Two views of right side with different angles to the sun. Note the way the tight fiddleback in the thin end opens up into broken and irregular fiddleback through the burled area. The finished product will "dance" when displayed in the sunlight.

IMG_3005.jpg?

IMG_3003.jpg?

Two views of left side highlighting the great symmetry from side to side and the "sinewy", muscular look of the macro burl patch which is right where it belongs for a traditional stock application.

IMG_3006.jpg?

View from the top of the blank with the 4 inch end at the bottom of the picture. Another view of the golden stripe, the thorough fiddleback and the close to straight grain runout through the grip and inlet area. This blank is available for $345.00 with shipping and IS SOLD pending receipt of funds. Thank you David.
    Thanks for looking,

Mike Mann White Creek Gunstock Blanks LLC Your Myrtlewood Source

2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

OH, MY!!!

3. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Blank is sold pending receipt of funds and will be on the way to Ohio next week. Thank you David.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.