1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Full Set of Briley Full Length Tubes $600.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by magic, Aug 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magic

magic Member

FOR SALE

Ok, hears the story. I have a full set 20/28/410 of 30" Briley Subguage Tubes for a Krieghoff Shotgun. These are the fitted tubes but the barrel they went to is long gone. I dunno anything about the barrel they came from other than it was a K80 barrel. These came from a large K-gun dealer that somehow miss placed the barrel they went to. Also there is no choke tubes included. These are treaded for chokes but they aren't there. Also one of the 20g ejectors is missing. Now having that said....they are in excellent cosmetic condition. You know what I know about them. You maybe able to use them in your barrel and maybe not. They are AS-IS and as you see them. Don't buy them and then send them back as they are yours. The price....$600. shipped to the lower 48. The tube holder in the picture is NOT included but maybe purchased for an additional $50. So $650 gets everything. This maybe a deal of a lifetime...I just don't know. I take personal check/money order/Credit Card via paypal. Thanks for looking....

JASON SHEEHY
    (614)329-8672

[​IMG]

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Length? Any markings on the tubes? Throw a set of calipers on the OD of the chamber and muzzle end, that'll give the buyer a rough idea of how close the fit will be.

3. HDLLLIII

HDLLLIII Member

I bought a set of tubes from Jason and am very happy with the deal.Fast shipping and the tubes were better than described. Jason if you would like to sell the tube carrier/case seperate shoot me an email, or call 618-530-0325. Thanks..Larry Lockhart

4. magic

magic Member

Larry....Thanks for the plug. I really don't want to sell the tube carrier as it goes to one of my Americases. I just figured if someone wanted the tubeset it would be easier to ship that way. These are from Americase and are made of extruded plastic. They sell them on their website for $50 or so....hope this helps and thanks again for our previous deal....

JASON SHEEHY

5. magic

magic Member

6. magic

magic Member

SOLD....Pending Funds. Thanks to all that looked.

JASON

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

briley sidekick tubes sale