1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S FRANCHI 2005 TRAP COMBO---SOLD!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by flush-em, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flush-em

flush-em Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

This is a second "estate sale gun" thats a perfect gun for a aim/sctp shooter,or just a starter gun for someone starting out. There are two rust spots on it from sitting in the case(pics),they have been cleaned up but are magnified in the pics, and look alot worse then what they are or show,other then that this gun is in perfect shape.has 34"/32"bbls that have "mirror bores" and are fixed chokes. full(34)-im/f(32).o/u bbls look like they never were on the gun,and of course the single looks as good minus the two cleaned up spots. Wood/checkering is in perfect shape,pull trigger and all come in a belted case, in short this gun has hardly been shot and apparently has sat for a while. $asking $1500.00 + shipping in USA!--thank you steve

2. flush-em

flush-em Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

3. flush-em

flush-em Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

here they are from a diffrent angle Mark, hope they help-thank you steve
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

It was mentioned that this would make a good aim or sctp gun--

I dont think that is wise- these guns have a lot of mechanical problems - and would not be a wise choice for a young shooter or his family to have a problem child on their hands even if it were at a good price- which this one isnt.

regards from Iowa

Gene

5. flush-em

flush-em Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Gene, thank you for your input, Althought I can't say to much as to the long term durability of the gun, I've never owned one, but this one seems to be a good one and does not seem to have been made on a monday or friday?, but seeing how I am selling for a friend and wanting to truly sell a "decent gun" to someone starting out who won't have to put out the "big dollars" to get started in our great sport!-these are hard times and not everyone can afford a big dollar combo?. I'll let them be judge as I try not to judge others.But you were so busy pointing out the negatives you forgot to see my add says "asking", which means to most common folks that I will accept a fair or reasonable offer.-have a good night gene,----Oh yes and by the way gene, I will pray for you tonight. -steve

6. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

0   0   0

I bought one of these combo's for my gtandson last year, he is 14 now and he does a pretty good job with it, as I remember it also had a small rust spot on it too. I bought it from a T.S. member and he sent the barrel off and had it reblued,so far it has been a pretty good gun for him. I will say this though you almost need a porter just to carry that case around. However you might want to do a search on here as at the same time their were two for sale at the same time priced almost the same price. bigunn

7. flush-em

flush-em Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Thank you Bigunn, I thought these were "decent" guns, I would never ever put a gun in a kids hands that wasn't fit to last or unsafe,I shot this gun as I shot the other I sold prevously(tmx)out of this estate sale,This Franchi is a solid gun period, some people have bad luck with certin guns and bad mouth them forever after ,I have shot a perazzi tmx for years and have replaced a firing pin, and numerous trigger springs and can count at least ten if not more folks whom have had the same problems with there perazzi's,we don't hear that to often on this site? as I said I shoot one!.In short these guns can be shot by anyone-any age and this one is nice, also as I said before fair offers will be accepted -thank you steve

8. flush-em

flush-em Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

PRICE REDUCED TO $1500.00 OBO-STEVE

9. flush-em

flush-em Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Talked to the owner of this nice gun,He says "sell it". $1400.00 obo-steve

10. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

Where is the gun located?

James.C

11. flush-em

flush-em Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Michigans U.P-guns owner is in wis.

12. flush-em

flush-em Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

One more time $1300 + shipping

13. flush-em

flush-em Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

$1200.00 obo + shipping

14. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

15. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Steve

Check your math...you just reduced the set another $100.

16. flush-em

flush-em Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Gun is sold pending funds-thank you to all -even you gene!-steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

franchi 2005 combination for sale

franchi 2005 trap combo shotguns

replacement bbl for a franchi 2005 trap combo