1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: FN Browning Hi Power 9mm

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JRD, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRD

JRD TS Member

I have for sale a FN Browning Hi Power. The gun was made in Argentina through FN BROWNING. This pistol was imported by ARMSCORP, Silver Springs, MD. I will also include 5 hi cap magazines and a Uncle Mike's soft pistol case. Please email me at johnrdaniels@yahoo.com or call 307-299-0104 if interested. I have pictures available for those that would like to see them. Thanks

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Price???

3. JRD

JRD TS Member

I havent really decided on a price yet. I'm considering offers and possible trades. Thanks

4. JRD

JRD TS Member

Well Bill to be honest I dont really know what kind of money they usually bring. And to add to it, this is the only Argentina made Hi Power I have seen. I know how much I have in it, so I just thought I would see what kind of offers I recieve and go from there...

Simply Amazing....Some people are easily amazed I guess

5. CalvinMD

I just bought a Belgian FN HIPower in 40S&W which are more valuable for $449 brand new

6. JRD

JRD TS Member

Calvin, thats a smoking deal. I was checking Gun Broker and the cheapest one on their in .40SW is going for $550 used. The new ones are going for $675.00-$695.00. Where did you get yours? I should give them a call and order one for that price.

7. JRD

JRD TS Member

The FN Hi Power 9mm seem to be selling on Gun Broker for around $600 used. But like you said, the Belgium made Hi Powers are worth more than mine, but I dont know how much more.

8. marine_0341

marine_0341 TS Member

i just left a gun show in Wichita, Ks and saw the FN HiPowers for $510.00 brand new

9. Jack Daniel

Jack Daniel TS Member

I'm thinking of buying it but I don't know what I will pay for it.

10. CalvinMD

I just got it at a gunshow in Mesquite TX back in January...have photo at home I can send you..this has a special quick sefety feature too...from full cock you push the hammer forward to like a lowered half cock..and the only way you can get back to full cocked position is to push the safety/slide lock lever down ...very easy..very safe and very cool!!...the 40 shoots great but what little of it I shot shows my original Browning tactical 9mm HiP to be the more accurate of the two...but both are easily in the very accurate revolver territory...I do love them HP's and now that I have my CCP the 9 is always with me

11. JRD

JRD TS Member

They make great carry guns. This one shoots very well from 7m-10m. Havent ever shot it from a rest at 25m. Jack Daniel, do you have anything to trade? If not, make me an offer if your interested.

12. JRD

JRD TS Member

MIA- I picked up on where he was going with that. I just thought I would bite for fun. I think its great how someone can make a thread on here, and everyone feels the need to come through and try to tear it down.

13. JRD

JRD TS Member

I'm not mad at anyone. But if its tuff for someone to read a thread without having to post something off topic, they should just start their own thread of worthless posts.

14. JRD

JRD TS Member

If it's a worthless post than why waste your time reading through them? I didnt know what kind of money they usually bring, so I didnt know what to ask. I dont have a whole lot of money in this gun, so if someone made me a decent offer I would work with them.

15. Phil E

Phil E TS Member

JRD: I have older Belgian HiPowers, as well as Argentine FN HiPowers. In my opinion, the FN is a fine gun. Not as highly polished, but that's to be expected for less money. Triggers & quality & accuracy are good. I consider them the functional equal of the Belgian guns, and a real bargain. I'm not a tire-kicker, so if I wanted another, I wouldn't care you hadn't posted a price. Phil E

16. JRD

JRD TS Member

Phil, thank you for being more understanding than some... What do you think is a fair price for these Argentina Hi Powers?

17. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

According to my blue book, It's worth about 300 bucks in 100% condition.

Jim

18. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Jim, SOLD! Where do you want me to send the money? John

19. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

John, I wouldn't be in too big a hurry. The pistol he describes imported By ARMSCORP is an argentine copy of the FN Hi power. It's not a real FN Hi-Power.

Jim

20. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

fwiw, I did see a georgeous one with 5 spare mags sell for $600.00 on the 1911.org forum recently. John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

argentine fn browning

argentine fn hi power for sale

argentine hi power for sale

armscorp fn browning

armscorp silver springs md
armscorps fn browning 9mm review
browning high power 9mm arms corp argentina
fm browning made in argentina