1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Firestar 45 magazines

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by short shucker, Jul 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

***SOLD***Galco Leather Miami Classic Shoulder Holster w/optional belt anchors (stdhb and stdb). This holster is in very nice condition and comes with the fitted 1911 holster (2488) and magazine holders.

[​IMG]

2 Firestar 45 magazines with optional pinky rest. These magazines are used, but in very good condition. These are factory magazines not aftermarket. One is blued the other is starvel. $70 shipped for the pair.

[​IMG]

ss

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have one of these in brown and it is an awesome holster. Highly recommend it at a great buy.

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

If you are comming to the GRAND..and its not sold by then.. please bring it..I'll probably buy it.. I'm at Giacomo's.. Thanks Mike

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Mike,

I'm in no hurry to sell and I do plan on driving to the Grand for a day or two. If you want, it's yours.

ss

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

I've always wanted one.. but have never seen one.. If it fits me well.. and is reasonably comfortable.. I'll buy it.. What size 1911 fits it??? Officer or Commander??

6. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Mike,

I had a compact 45 in it, and it worked out ok, but the holster is more fitted for a full-size.

ss

7. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Sounds like it will work.. Hope it fits me.. I have a Officers model with a Commander slide that's looking for shelter.. I don't need the magazines.. See ya at the GRAND..

8. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Sounds good Mike! I'll be looking forward to seeing you there.

Take care!

ss

9. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

I'm now right outside of Sparta.. and had 600 miles to think ... I need a left handed holster.. is it convertable???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

firestar 45 magazines for sale