1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Federal Paper Hulls

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Let's see now... almost $3 a box for empties... $8 a box for new Fed Papers, means a guy can shoot new fed papers for $5 a box... "Send me in coach, I don't smoke"

Sign me up. Devon Harris shot Fed Papers 2-3/4 DR 8s. This guy.

mia_2008_0303105.jpg

2. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Let's do the math: $115/1,000 = 11.5¢ per hull. Are you sure you did the math right? Maybe you meant 10,000 hulls for $115.

Are you crazy? Maybe some fool will be.

WW

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Well, I can see that I am going to have to start saving once fired hulls again at the price people are getting for them ... I shot new Nitro 27's at the last shoot I shot at and I had one guy follow me around all day waiting for me to open my gun after shooting ... He offered to rent me a mesh bag for the hulls while I was shooting so he wouldn't have to pick them up ... I told him then they would be .05 a piece if they never hit the ground plus what ever he was going to charge me for rent on the mesh bag ... He was so worried about the hulls he missed his squad ... So, I dug out the mesh bag that I bought a few years ago and will be saving them hulls and turning them back into money for more shells ... What a concept ... I always prefered Nitro's to the Federal Papers but if someone is paying $3.00 per box for the empties I can arrange to get them also ... I can see it all now, another garage full of empty hulls ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I got a call from the seller who was unhappy with my email response above.

I do apologize to him for the use of the words: "fool" and "crazy." I should have shown a more mature selection of words. I do, however, still stand by my post regarding the costs at 11½¢ each. I still feel anything over 3¢-4¢ and postage is too much.

Thanks for the courage to call me and express your concerns about my post. That was a manly thing to do.

Whiz White

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

I got out the mesh shell bag that I bought a few years ago and made a few calls about getting some Nitro's, and Federal papers ... I will be stocking up on new once fired emptys again, the State shoot will be here in a few weeks ... I hate to do it but I will have bags of them available in the near future ... I think its a good way to recycle ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.