1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Factory Beretta 391 Stock Set (Sold)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by WoodsonEnt, Jul 21, 2013.

1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sold - For Sale: Factory Beretta 391 Sporting XTRA-Grain Stock Set. 12 Gauge Optima Bore. Set includes both buttstock and forearm. Set also has factory Beretta 3/4" pad. Stock is 100% - it has never been cut or altered in anyway. No handling marks as it just came off a new 391. I believe LOP with current pad is 14 5/8 or 14 3/4. No dings, scratches, dents, etc.

Price is $225.00 shipped. I accept PayPal, personal check, money order, or cashier's check. I'm a longtime member of Trapshooter's.com with 100's of transactions both buying and selling. I can and will provide references if needed - feel free to ask. Contact me via Private Message or email to purchase or with questions. Email: woodsonent @ gmail dot com. Drop the spaces and replace dot with .
    woodsonent_2008_200597.jpg

2. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

3. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I'll take it. Where do I send payment?
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Mike,

You have a PM.

5. MI Trap Guy

MI Trap Guy TS Member

0   0   0

Are these sold ? If not I am ivory interested.

6. MI Trap Guy

MI Trap Guy TS Member

0   0   0

I will send the money tomorrow if no deal yet.

7. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0