1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S F/T Krieghoff KS5 (SPF)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by nickster, Aug 6, 2013.

1. nickster

nickster TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Krieghoff KS5 for sale. It has a 34" barrel with fixed full choke. The bluing and stainless receiver show very little wear. The wood is nice with sharp checkering, has a couple dings in the monte carlo type buttstock. Shows handling marks with a little wear. No alterations except the old broken down recoil pad has been changed to a Kickeeze.

I don't use it anymore I'd like to sell it for $1,800 or trade it for a Citori XT or XT Combo or XT Undersingle or the like. Email for pictures, I'll have them tomorrow. Thanks.

Steve in Iowa

2. jroach

jroach TS Member

0   0   0

Can ya post any pictures?

Jake

3. Crunch

Crunch Member

0   0   0

pm sent

4. nickster

nickster TS Member

0   0   0

Here are some pics of the KS5. It's a very nice gun but it is used and shows some marks of having been used. If you want to see pictures of anything in particular, send me your email address. I've sent these pictures to several trapshooters but not all of you sent me your email address. Thanks.

Steve
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. bt100ed

bt100ed TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0