1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S F/T 1974 Bt-99 -----PICS ADDED----

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Dale in Va, Jun 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dale in Va

Dale in Va TS Member

0   0   0

Very nice 1974 bt-99 34" almost looks new. sell or trade for winchester model 12 trap. depending on the deal I have a new browning case. pics comming soon.

2. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a couple that are for sale or trade.
    Don

3. Dale in Va

Dale in Va TS Member

0   0   0

$875 shipped to ffl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

They don't make 'em like this anymore. This is a steal for this beauty. If it hasn't been reblued it is in excellent condition. I don't think it could have been shot much at all and not have the bluing worn. Somebody is gonna get a dandy gun at a dandy price.

Free Bump to the top.

5. Dale in Va

Dale in Va TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks, It has not been reblued. shot very little still stiff when opening. The checkering is very sharp as you can see in the pics. I think it spent almost all it's life in a safe.

6. Heavyopp

Heavyopp TS Member

0   0   0

Man that gun is calling my name....

Can I get a better picture of the chips in the stock at the bottom of the grip?

I'll need to ask around to try and find a reasonable FFL.

Email sent.

Jer

7. Dale in Va

Dale in Va TS Member

0   0   0

I will get a better picture of the pistol grip. it's more of a scuf than a chip

8. Heavyopp

Heavyopp TS Member

0   0   0

Why have you decided to sell this???

It seems you just picked it up as a replacement for another BT-99 you have.
    I guess the stock swap didn't go so well...

9. Dale in Va

Dale in Va TS Member

0   0   0

that was the plan but, I did not even try to swap it, the gun has not has a single screw turned my me. the other one I have is a 1979 with Monte Carlo butt stock and competition forend the blue is wore off. I have desided to leave it alone because I shoot it so well, this gun is in better shape than the other one. the stock is just to low for me.

10. Dale in Va

Dale in Va TS Member

0   0   0

I also maybe intersted in a trade for a 12ga reloader. Im new to reloading shotshells

11. dhip

dhip Active Member

0   0   0

Darn,headed to cabin in W.V. don't have time to make a smooth transaction or it might be mine.If it's still around when I get back I'll give a shout.(I know it won't be[july6th]).LOL,unless your headed over to Fairmont W.V. club for ATA shoot June 18th,I'll be there.I know I'll think of it when I shoot there.

Doug H.

12. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

IS this a fixed full or IM. What does the bore measure? If its still here when i get back from the shoot Championship later today it may be mine. I got a another son that will be shooting before i know it. It could ride nicely in my safe until then. Somebody better get it before i do.

13. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

0   0   0

A old style BT99, what a great gun that should be revered along with the Model 12, and 870. This shotgun was responsible for so many shooters getting into trapshooting. Who ever purchases this gun, treat it right, as it deserves our respect and admiration given with such a long list of accomplishments in the history of our sport.
    Steve Balistreri

14. Heavyopp

Heavyopp TS Member

0   0   0

I made a few calls this morning to find someone to do the transfer.

1st place said $75 plus $15 for nics + 7% sales tax for a total somewhere around $90+. I stopped listening after the $75 transfer fee.

2nd place said $60 plus $15 nics plus sales tax.

The guy I want to use isn't open till Monday.

I'm in NJ. Enough said...

Maybe I can find someone reasonable on the internet.

Jer

15. Heavyopp

Heavyopp TS Member

0   0   0

I'm not sure what's going on with this one.

I haven't heard from Dale since saturday. Left phone message and email.

I know he was looking for a FTF deal, My guess is he found it.

Jer

16. Heavyopp

Heavyopp TS Member

0   0   0

Don, I found a guy 10 minutes away who will do it for $30 plus nics. Thats reasonable enough considering I drive by his place weekly. I'm 10 minutes from Rutgers football stadium.

It looks like this BT-99 is gone. Seller disappeared. I told him over the phone and thru email I'd take it pending pictures of the damaged grip.This was last saturday. Never heard from him again.

I do have the guy with the FFL ready for the next one.

Jer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.