1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Exc. BT-99 32 Inch, Adj Comb.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Lobo, Jan 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lobo

Lobo TS Member

0   0   0

Really nice BT-99. Little handling marks, but very minor. Thought I had to have one with a choke system, but keep going back to my old 1971 34 inch 99 and I want to play with a recoilless some.. Take $875 and pay the shipping to the lower 48. Will throw in a Browning hard case for another $100. Need FFL to ship.

2. workahillic

workahillic TS Member

0   0   0

DO YOU HAVE PICTURES AVAILABLE?
    WHAT IS THE L.O.P.?

3. Lobo

Lobo TS Member

0   0   0

Pretty sure it is stock 14 1/4. Will try to get some pictures this evening. I am almost computer illiterate so may have to go thru EMail.harley802003@yahoo.com

4. Lobo

Lobo TS Member

0   0   0

LOP is 14 1/4. Flush Browning MOD & Carlson extended FULL. Just a couple of wood pecks from new condition.

5. Hemlock

Hemlock Member

0   0   0

Would you be willing to trade your BT99 for a Recoiless?

6. Lobo

Lobo TS Member

0   0   0

Depends on how you value it. Bought 3 from Rick Barker. Don't want in them very heavy.

7. Hemlock

Hemlock Member

0   0   0

Well if you all ready have three, I doubt that you want a forth one. Unless you're going to collect them.

8. Lobo

Lobo TS Member

0   0   0

Why buy one when you can buy three? Got a Micro, 27 and a 30. Will decide whether I like the 27 or 30 better and sell the other. Think I will try the grandson on the Micro. Been winter in Missouri. Time to get the Harley and guns out.

9. Chasgee

Chasgee TS Member

0   0   0

Want to sell that Browning hard case? I have a BT-99 but no case. If so, is it a BT-99 case or a O/U case?

Thanks,

Chuck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.