1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Everything Spoken For - Thank You

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by claybrdr, May 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Come back in a few months and let us know how that works for ya. I can't imagine a better set up than what you're selling off.

2. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

0   0   0

PM and email sent. Thanks

3. twoatlow8

twoatlow8 Member

0   0   0

Once you have your Spolar...you will kick yourself for not getting rid of the MECs sooner! It is like comparing a KIA to a Bentley!
    Did you go with the hydrulic or the PW system?

4. twoatlow8

twoatlow8 Member

0   0   0

I have the hydraulic unit and it works great but it is noisey. But I agree I will NEVER pull the handle again!

5. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

0   0   0

I had a auto drive on my Patriot and it worked very well. Kind of thinking I am going with the hydraulic this time. New Spolar should be here in a couple of weeks. Cant wait, I thought I had enough ammo loaded but I am about out.
    Good luck with your choice. Both are very nice indeed.

6. jethro

jethro TS Member

0   0   0

You have a P.M. Thanks Jeff

7. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

0   0   0

UPS dropped off the Auto-Mate II today. No doubt the best packing job I have ever seen. Great guy to do business with, couldn't be happier.

Thanks again, hope you start a thread about your new setup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.