1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S English Setter Pup

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BBowen, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BBowen

BBowen Member

Nine week old black and white English Setter pup. This male has great blood lines with papers and shots. Parents are great quail and pheasant dogs. Call or email for details. Bruce Bowen. 605-347-3133

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Bruce, thats a fine looking little guy you have there!!

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Heres the other one,

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Hap wants a puppie but has to wait to get a few things built around here first. Hap

3. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

bbowen999-Very nice looking English. My female must have been the runt of the litter as your male looks quite big in comparison. After (still) owning Irish Setters for almost 30 yrs., an English is different. Still getting used to a tri-color she turned 2 at the end of May. Just for the sake of knowing....what is the asking price? What do the parents weigh?

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

4. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

BB: Is this the pup you had at the vendor spot at the Cardinal Classic in Ohio last week? Duke

5. BBowen

BBowen Member

hello, all

this is the pup i had in ohio last week at the cardinal classic. his mom is tekoa mountain sunrise breeding and his dad is graintrain breeding. i own and hunt both parents. dad weighs app. 50 pounds and mom is 42. both parents are hard running dogs but they hunt close. this pup is 9 weeks old.

thanks for your interest.

bruce bowen
    sturgis south dakota

6. 682LINY

682LINY Member

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a> Hello Bruce,,,,Thanks Once More for your Hospatality while we were at Strugis for bike week,,,,anyone who wants to know ,,,they are great dogs,,,,Billy aka 682liny

7. BBowen

BBowen Member

8. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

What a beautiful puppy!! I just want to scratch him through the screen. Hope he finds a good home. I would buy him, but I just rescued a poodle who has turned out to be a superior watch dog. Not much to her her 48 pounds, but shows her teeth, hits the door hard, and has a loud bark. She is turning out to be a really good house and family dog...[and she gets along with the Springer], who would of thought a standard poodle could be a watch dog. Fred

9. BBowen

BBowen Member

10. BBowen

BBowen Member

11. BBowen

BBowen Member

12. gotbass

gotbass Member

13. bigdowg

bigdowg TS Member

Do you still have the pup?

Thread Status: