1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S DT10 trap

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Richard Lichtenberg, Mar 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richard Lichtenberg

Richard Lichtenberg TS Member

0   0   0

For Sale Beretta DT10 trap O/U, 32"bbls
    I bought this gun new from Joel Etchen in September of 2008. I have fired it about 5K, all with 24 gram bunker loads. It has very nice nice wood,palm swell, cast for right handed shooter. LOP 15 3/8" to a Kick-EZ pad, triggers factory set at 3.5 lbs. Comes with 6 choke tubes, spare parts kit, stock wrench and hard blue Beretta case. Has two small handling marks on stock, metal 99+%. I replaced the Beretta adjustable stock kit with a Gracoil metal post system. Thought I would try the gun for bunker, was not a particular success in that regard. Email pics available, will try to download to this message, or to your private email. $5K firm.
    Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.