1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S DRY GRAFTLINE FRANQUETTE/ROYAL SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr.M, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

For those of you who want it and want it now, here ya go! Two outstanding Graftline English Walnut/Royal Walnut two-piece shotgun sets are for sale. Both sets are DRY and ready to work immediately. Both have ample measurements and are supplied with matching Graftline forend blanks. If you're looking for something absolutely unique, this is it. I'll point out the features of each set under the pictures. There may be multiple pics of one side taken from different angles to highlight the beauty of the blank.

IMG_3408.jpg?t=1294652502

Blank V left side. The Royal Walnut butt has a through-and-through fine fiddleback almost like a Frog's Hair Fiddle in Myrtlewood. Very unique.

IMG_3411.jpg?t=1294652685

IMG_3409.jpg?t=1294652811

Two views of right side of Blank V showing fine fiddleback in the Royal and more fiddle in the English through the wrist area. Measurements are monstrous at 20" long, 9" tall at the butt, 4" tall at the receiver and a full 3" thick. This blank will handle any shotgun application, even the most radical heads-up, any offset and twisted sister butt design. Price is $500.00 for the set AND THE SET IS SOLD. This set is dry and ready to work.

IMG_3394.jpg?t=1294653208

IMG_3393.jpg?t=1294653338

Two views left side Blank X. Great deep reds in the Royal butt with very dramatic black line figure in the wrist area.

IMG_3391.jpg?t=1294653490

IMG_3390.jpg?t=1294653612

Two views of right side of Blank X showing deep rust red and great black line in the Royal butt and super symmetry and density of fine black line in the English. Some fiddle is apparent in the Royal section. Measurements are 20 1/2" long, 8 1/4" tall at butt, 5 1/4" tall at the receiver and a full 2 7/8" thick. Price is $500.00 for the set and it is DRY and ready to work AND IS SOLD.

The graft line in both of these sets is very sharp and well defined. I'll make a unique offer for both of these blanks. I'll supply, at your choice, either a half-and-half forend blank like the stock blank or a full English Walnut forend blank that matches the English portion of the stock. Both will make very unique custom shotgun sets. If you want to be sure nobody else has one like it, buy them both. As always, the first response at the email address above gets first dibs on that lettered blank.

Thanks for looking, Mike Mann White Creek Gunstock Blanks LLC

2. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Surprised that these did come back from the SHOT Show! So busy with Myrtlewood that I didn't have time to show these. Price is reduced on both sets (each one comes with a graftline forend blank). I just looked at a few graftline pieces that were for sale at the Custom Gunmakers Guild Exhibition in Reno and saw nothing under $900.00. Grab these now before I regain my senses.

Mike Mann

3. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Bringing these two beauties back to the top. I've been "holding" them for a "firm commitment" that still isn't "firm after many weeks. $500.00 for either set and you've got options for the forend blanks.

Mike Mann

4. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

0   0   0

Jeez Mike, I thought you had already gotten rid of these two. I got the two boxes this afternoon, thank you and the check will be out tomorrow. And, and I am looking at these two, sure would look nice on a pair of ljutics I have.........LOL

5. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

ttt

6. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

ttt

7. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Both blanks are sold. Thank you all for looking.

Mike Mann

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.