1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Downrange Wads

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by TCFelty, Nov 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TCFelty

TCFelty Member

0   0   0

Hey Fellow Shooters, I just wanted to put this out there that I have been in business for about 10 months know in N.Ky. area. I have taken over the downrange wads sells here in Ky. from Matt Woodson. I have a good supply of 1 oz. and 1 1/8 oz. downrange wads at this time. You can give me a call and I will do my best to get you what you need at the best price possible. Felty Enterprises 859-322-3109 Thanks Tim Felty

2. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Tim,

Glad to see the Downrange sales are going good for you! You are a top-notch guy, and I would recommend anyone to you.

Matt Woodson

3. schooner

schooner Member

0   0   0

Price for 5000 wads 1 1/8 OZ. Thank you Peter Morgavio.

4. wonbee

wonbee TS Member

0   0   0

do you have any versalite wads,and how much 12 gauge

5. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Tim,

Are you ever in Lexington? I might be interested in a case of wads ( 1 oz. for AA).

Charlie

6. TCFelty

TCFelty Member

0   0   0

Thanks Matt, You do a great job as well. I could'nt do this witout your helping me. TO Charlie Becknell, Yes I do get into Lexington a lot. Please give me a call and I will drop off whatever you are looking for. I also load 1 oz. wads in AA shells. I have a good selection at this time. My No. is 859-322-3109. Call me anytime. Thanks Tim Felty Personal emails sent to others. Thanks for your business

7. TCFelty

TCFelty Member

0   0   0

8. fish and teach

fish and teach TS Member

0   0   0

do you handle any 20 ga stuff? I'm looking for the Rem RXP20 replacements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.