1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***F/S DILLON SL 900 SHOTSHELL RELOADER ***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by capvan, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. capvan

capvan Active Member

0   0   0

Why are you selling it?

2. FormerMarine

FormerMarine Member

0   0   0

Goose,

I am very interested in your loader. Can you please send me some pics to billyost@rocketmail.com.

Thanks

3. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

0   0   0

I'd like to chime in here about Dillon customer service. Many companies guarantee their products for a specific period of time, or even "For the life of the original owner". Dillon is not like that. Their position is that it's a Dillon product - they stand behind it - no BS. If you buy this loader give Dillon a call on their 800 number and tell them so. They will take your contact information and assign you a customer number. If you ever have issues with the loader you can call them for courteous, knowledgeable help. If you ever need a part, it will be shipped at no charge to you. I've even sent my SL900 back for a complete overhaul and all it cost me was the shipping there. All labor, parts, and return shipping they picked up. If all American companies stood behind their products the way Dillon does our economy would not be in such sad shape.

You'll be buying one of the fastest loaders made, and with the adjustable powder and shot charges bars you can set it for the loads you want without having to bother with bushings.

4. bigsky00

bigsky00 TS Member

0   0   0

I am very interested in your press but am wondering where it would be shipping from?

Seth

5. bigsky00

bigsky00 TS Member

0   0   0

goose2 you have a PM.

Seth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.