1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Dillon SL 900 Reloader

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pocatello, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Location?

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I'd be tempted if it were close enough to pick up, but Idaho is a little far away from VA. Just for grins, can you give me a shipping estimate (zipcode 83202)? I already have one (great reloader - the best out there in my opinion, and a good price). I could always set one up for 1 oz, the other for 1 1/8, or give one of them to one of my sons.

3. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

This is a very good price for a very good machine. I have one and it is really fast. Someone said the Spolar is faster, but i would have to see it to believe it. I was a little intimidated by the Dillon when I first got it, but have been loading 12ga without any problems. Just bought a 20ga conversion here on TS.com and have a 28 as well. Haven't tried the change-over yet.

One of the clubs I shoot at requires steel and I can size and prime on the Dillon, then use a Lee Load-All to add powder, wad and steel shot (just so I don't have to take out my lead shot and change the powder)then finish the crimping on the Dillon. Even with that, I loaded 100 rounds in less than 30 minutes.

The only issue I have had is sometimes the primers don't slip into the little notch and, when they don't, no primer drops. I understand Dillon has a fix for it, just haven't had the time to call them.

Now if they only made one in 410, I could get sell my 9000G.

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.