1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F / S Dillon 650 XL 38/357 LIKE NEW

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by deercreek, Dec 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

First of all......I just wanted to put the "word out" on the availability of this press. I do have plans of pictures to be posted unless somebody jumps on this sale prior to getting it done. It could take me a few days to a week to get the pics posted.

This is a like new Dillon 650 press in 38/357. I am selling this due to lack of use and the fact I have a shoulder injury from last year that has really been causing me problems with my reloading and shooting hobbies.

Just some quick info: Press is like new and has always been in a humidity controlled environment. I have the following options: powder check system, extra primer tubes, carbide 38/357 dies and the strong mounts. It DOES NOT have the automatic case feeder (and yes it is easily usable without it)

This was just bought in July of 2009. The current prices and shipping from dillon are a total of 767.74======press 544.95, strong mounts 46.95, primer tubes 21.95, powder check system 66.95, dies 61.95 and standard shipping of 24.99.

I am really interested in selling this in person because shipping and packing costs would be high due to the weight. I am in central Indiana and would be willing to do some minimal traveling to meet someone to seal the deal.

As always Dillon is a great company to deal with---the advertised "No BS" warranty is indeed true and I have used it several times on other presses or products that I was not the original buyer. I have sold many items on this site the last five years or so with no complaints at all. My ratings on gunbroker.com can be checked under: localgunguys

I will sell all above for 625.00. That is 143.00 less than from Dillon (and you save the several hours of unpacking and set-up) direct and no state tax if you would buy from a Dillon dealer in your state.

2. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

back to the top for a great loader Dillon's!!!!

5. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

6. amerrycan

amerrycan TS Member

0   0   0

you know shipping is not that bad. I bought a SL900 a few months back from a guy on here and it even had the power case feeder. total shipping from east to west coast was like $80 bucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.