1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Decot Hy-Wyd Spring Hinge Gold Frames

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeet_man, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I bought these some time ago, and never used them. They were made for a set of prescription lenses, but if you send them back to decot, they will fit them for use w/ plano lenses for free (a minor adjustment to the "wings" that hold the lenses in).

Heres the problem, I don't recall if they are the 64mm junior/ladies frames, or the 67mm std frames. If I measure the prescription lenses I have w/ them in a pair of dial calipers, using the widest point of the lenses, i come up w/ 65mm. I'm thinking you probably can't fit a set of 65mm lenses in a 64mm lens frame, so my guess is they took a 67mm frame, and since the prescription lenses are thicker than plano lenses, they made the lenses undersize to fit the frames properly. If there are any measurements of the frames or lenses that'll make it clearer, let me know and I can measure them.

These frames have the spring hinges, and the gold frame. They are brand new (never shot with, only tried on a couple times), and come w/ a lehman optical case.

These frames sell for $105 plus shipping from decot. I'll let these go for $70 shipped.

email kolarskeet@gmail.com

These will probably go up on ebay tmrw or monday if I don't get any response here.

2. skeet_man

price reduced to $60 shipped, these will go on ebay tnight

3. skeet_man

4. skeet_man

$50 shipped

5. skeet_man

sold pending funds

Thread Status: