1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S DECEMBER STIMULUS SALE KOA, MYRTLE, ETC.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr.M, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Just put eight KOA blanks, all three inches thick, up on the White Creek website along with almost 60 Myrtlewood rifles and a bunch of Myrtlewood shotgun sets and Royal Walnut. For the rest of the month of December, White Creek Gunstock Blanks will offer a stimulus discount on any blank advertised on the website.

The discount program is simple: Buy any one blank and receive fifteen percent off the price; buy any two blanks at the same time and receive twenty percent off the price of both blanks; buy any three or more blanks at the same time and take twenty-five percent off the price of all blanks. You will be responsible for shipping and I'll make sure that you get the most reasonable shipping and insurance rates available.

Most shotgun blanks are 20 inches long, 7 to 9 inches tall at the butt and at least 2 1/2 inches thick. We do have a number of blanks that are at or close to 3 inches thick for those applications requiring offset, twisted sister and other special requirements. Ask about measurements by blank type and number (Myrtle Rifle #56, for instance) if you have any special needs. All rifle blanks are 36 inches long, 7 to 9 inches tall at the butt and from 2 1/4 to 3 inches thick. Everything on the site is dry and ready to work. All shotgun blanks will be supplied with a closely matching forend blank.

This stimulus program is being offered exclusively to TS.com subscribers and includes all blanks on the website, so check back often. I expect to be listing Franquette English Walnut blanks for the first time before the end of December and will make that announcement when they're listed. This stimulus program will mature (end) at precisely midnight Eastern Time on New Year's Eve, December 31, 2011. When a blank is sold, I'll mark it sold as soon as possible after receiving payment, so folks aren't fighting over pieces already spoken for.

If you would like to be included in email notifications of new additions to the site as they happen, please provide your email address at my email address above and I'll add you to my Constant Contact list. Your email will be used for no purpose other than periodic notifications about happenings in the stock blank world.

Regards and Good Shooting, Mike Mann

2. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Stuff is just flying out the door, so jump on this offer before everything is gone!! Only 24 days until the sale is over.

Mike Mann

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

That number 35 was awsome wood for the price.

4. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Feel free to mix and match rifles, species, shotguns and the discounts still apply!!

Mike

5. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

ttt

6. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

ttt

7. Mr.M