1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: DB - 81 Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by mhill76, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mhill76

mhill76 Member

0   0   0

Trying to sell a DB - 81 32/30 Combo with custom rollover stock and two forends.
    32" top single with modified screw-in choke tube and 30" O/U has fixed choke of 0.020 and 0.033. I would say that gun is a solid 98%. I'm posting this for a friend and have tried to post pictures with thread. He wants $5300.00 plus shipping to your FFL. If interested please contact Tommy at 910-303-5937.

Thanks for looking,

Marty Hill

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

910 is the area code for Fayetteville, Wilmington, Lumberton and Southeastern North Carolina, North Carolina

3. Doubles/Bob

Doubles/Bob TS Member

0   0   0

Hello Rick979,
    I was wondering if you could please tell me how to get in touch with Dan Bonillas?

I have an interest in a new DB81 Combo set. My e mail address is above and I thank you in advance for the help.

Kind regards
    Bob Larsen

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

This is a EXCELLENT price for the DB81.. I have found the early model with the 2 seperate forends have a more responsive swing to the target due to the lighter forend.. Also.. you have an extra cat4 forend worth at least $700..with wood..

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Perazzi Big Bore,

If its such a deal why don't you buy it ..? You seem to make that same comment on every gun thats for sale on here but never make any offers ... Its a 32" single instead of 34", whats that cut off of the price ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. Tom S

Tom S Member

0   0   0

I think Perazzi big bore comments are worth reading. At least he knows what he is talking aboutand its always polite unlike some people.

Tom S.

7. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Curious, why would a 32" barrel be worth less than a 34"?

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Personally, I would never own a 32" single or a 30" over/under so that makes my statement as valid as PBB's ... Unless someone has personally inspected any firearm thats for sale how can one come to the conclusion that its such a great deal and what would that be based on ..? If it is such a great deal why doesn't that person buy it up (common sense would tell you that) and its not being unpolite in saying so ... To repeatedly make the same comment on every gun thats for sale takes a some brass in my opinion unless he intends to personally guarantee that it is what that persons claims it is and backs it up in writing ... I have seen some really nice guns and some real junk on here, now thats reality and again, my opinion ... WPT ...(YAC) ...

9. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I deleated my first comment as I see no reason to throw fuel on the fire.

10. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

0   0   0

I have had a lot of conversations with PBB, he is very knowledgeable about Perazzi's. I have yet to ask a question that he can't answer immediately, in fact I have learned how to rebuild a Perrazi from him. I met him face to face for the first time at the Grand, he was working in the Giacomo booth. They must have faith in his Perazzi expertise or he wouldn't be working there.

WPT, I think you are out of line here. PBB is a good man, he would give anyone the shirt off his back and he knows Perazzi's. If you disagree on the value of this shotgun fine, it does not make you look good to attack Mike personally.

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

I'm not sure I made a personal attack on anyone, wonder why or how he can make the same comment on every gun he comments on unless he has seen each and everyone of them and inspected them before making the comment ... If the comments come from looking at the pictures there can be a lot of things wrong inside and it not show ... I also never said anything about PBB not being a good man or an expert in his field but you cannot see the internals of a gun by looking at a picture unless the pictures is of the internals ... Thats why I ask "has he personally inspected all of these guns" and if so will he give a personal guarantee on them ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

12. mhill76

mhill76 Member

0   0   0

13. mhill76

mhill76 Member

0   0   0

14. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

0   0   0

I have seen and shot this gun, It's everything PBB said. Beautiful gun and as for the 30 in. bbl it seemed to have the ability to crush 27 yd. targets just as easily as my 34 in. single bbl. Amazingly soft recoil. I'd own it if I could spare the money, or stand the divorce. I also will add, Tommy the owner and Marty are two straight up individuals worthy of anyones trust. TTT. J.W.

15. mhill76

mhill76 Member

0   0   0

16. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

PBB always makes valuable comments

I do agree a 32 inch is worth less than a 34 inch -- which he didnt address but I do think he already had taken that into account

PBB does know what he is talking about

regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.