1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Dan Wesson Pistol Barrels

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by steele, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steele

steele TS Member

While cleaning out the guns safes, I found three interchangable barrels for a Dan Wesson .357. 8", 3 1/2", & 2". Truthfully, I don't even know where these came from, as I never owned a Dan Wesson. They all have blue finishs & vent ribs. There is some type of barrel spanner wrench with them. Someone make me a logical offer & there are yours. 724-695-3696
    Butch

2. Old Ranger

Old Ranger Member

Butch,

You wouldn't also have the box that they came in would you?

If I'm not mistaken, they came with 4 barrels, there's also a 6", so somewhere there's a Wesson 357 around with a 6" barrel on it.

I have the gun with the 8" barrel and wouldn't mind having you 3 too, but haven't got as clue as to what they're worth.

Old Ranger AKA Will Hartlep

PS: I see from your zip that you're also in the Pittsburgh area.

3. steele

steele TS Member

No, I do not have any type of box, other than the cigar box they were in. I've had several inquries so far, & I gave a gentleman from CA the first option on them, & a guy from IL the 2nd. I'll advise if they remain available.
    Yes, I'm from the Pgh airport area.

4. steele

steele TS Member

Sold to the man in CA. Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.