1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Dad & Son - XT Unsingle Combo/ BT-99 Micro Plu

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by FormerMarine, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FormerMarine

FormerMarine Member

0   0   0

Xt Combo- Unsingle 32/34. Adjustable pad, (3) Wrights Choke Tubes (F,IM,M). Comes in the Browning combo case, with manuals, sight light tubes, and allen key. Approximately 7500 rounds through it. Light handling marks on the wood.

[​IMG]

BT-99 Micro Plus- 30" Barrel, new Kick-Eez mounted on stock but comes with factory recoil reducer also. Comes with (1) Diana Grade choke tube. Some blueing wear on the bottom of the receiver. Lever is to the right and gun was gone through less than 1000 rounds ago. Stock was cracked on the right side and professionally repaired. It is hardly notciable and in the (2) years my son shot it there has been no difference in the repair.

[​IMG]

Please email at the email address above for close up pics. Please only email if you have a genuine interest in the gun or guns as time is tight. Would like to sell both guns together but I will entertain offers on individual guns.

$4000.00 for both plus shipping. FFL to FFL only unless you are in NJ. I will meet someone in NJ anywhere in the state free of charge.

Thanks for viewing.

Bill Yost

2. FormerMarine

FormerMarine Member

0   0   0

3. 7771

7771 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

how much for just the Plus??

4. GOT A PAIR

GOT A PAIR TS Member

0   0   0

HI-I sent pm yesterday that I was interested did you receive it.some one is interested in the plus, I am more interested in the xt.

Regards William

5. atadams77

atadams77 Member

0   0   0

What is your price for the xt combo? thanks!

6. citori combo

citori combo TS Member

0   0   0

How much for the XT Combo

7. FormerMarine

FormerMarine Member

0   0   0

Combo is sold.

The Plus will listed separately under a new listing.

Thanks to all those that inquired.

Bill Yost

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.