1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S CYNERGY TRAP COMBO

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bird Grinder, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

0   0   0

How about some pictures.

2. FLIP

FLIP Member

0   0   0

location of gun ?

3. FLIP

FLIP Member

0   0   0

Thanks

4. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

0   0   0

rogetc,,I may be insterested,,I have a Citori, combo that may be "for trade",,Email me,,we may work something out,,,
    Norman

5. jrb

jrb Member

0   0   0

I am interested ...need pics! Also, who did you buy it from?

J. R. Brock

6. BMC

BMC Member

0   0   0

Nope, I could link to them but I had to copy and paste the URL. I see you deleted the URL and the photos from your account. When you have the photos re-posted on photobucket, copy the link to the website URL box in the message window when you are posting again. This will make it easier for others to just click and land there.

Nice gun by the way. I'd love to have it. Norman, buy it so I can shoot it and decide if I want one too...lol.
    BMC

7. BMC

BMC Member

0   0   0

Did you put the link in the image box or the website url box? I posted your original link here as a test. Its a shame you removed the pictures. They were really nice as is the gun.

8. rdf59

rdf59 Member

0   0   0

Have a moderate interest. E-mail sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.