1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S CUTTS CHOKE WRENCH 20/28Ga SOLD !!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by SCtrapshooter, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCtrapshooter

SCtrapshooter TS Member

0   0   0

CUTTS choke wench for 20 and 28Ga. Choke tubes $15.00 including shipping. Tom McBroom, Chapin, SC SOLD

ttt

2. SCtrapshooter

SCtrapshooter TS Member

0   0   0

3. SCtrapshooter

SCtrapshooter TS Member

0   0   0

4. patrick Swartz

patrick Swartz Member

0   0   0

Hi Tom,

Do you have some chokes that screw onto the cutts,as well as the wrench? If you do what particular chokes for a 20ga. do you have? I have a 20ga Win, M12,
    factory cutts and I have been looking for a "SKEET" choke for it. I have been told that there never was a "SKEET" available and that everybody shot skeet with the choke that says SPDR on it. I have two of the spdr chokes and one full. The chokes that I have came with the gun when I bought it about 25 years ago. My alternative to finding a skeet choke would be to find a 20ga barrel marked skeet with a Winchester special vent rib(donut post). The 20 that I have with the cutts has a Winchester special vent rib.

Thanks,

Patrick Swartz

5. SCtrapshooter

SCtrapshooter TS Member

0   0   0

Patrick,

Sorry, but the wrench is all I have left after selling my model 12. If you are interested in it please let me know at the above e-mail address. Thanks for asking!
    Tom McBroom

6. SCtrapshooter

SCtrapshooter TS Member

0   0   0

7. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Pat S.: the 20 ga tubes you have are the skeet chokes. The 12 ga set had a spreader tube that you can stick your thunb in, and the IC looks like the 20 ga spreader, and were available in steel or aluminum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.