1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Customized Remington 1100 Classic Trap

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by FredB, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FredB

FredB Member

0   0   0

********************SOLD**********************SOLD*********************
    This gun has been customized to be what I believe is the ultimate 1100 Trap gun; first the base gun is only a few years old with less than 10 cases down the barrel. Speaking of which this is not a stock Remington trap barrel it was replaced with a Hastings High Rib 30" trap barrel (.740 Backbore) acquired new and comes with a modified and full screw-in chokes. The wood is beautiful and scratch free. The stock has been professionally customized by Rod's Custom Stocks
    ( www.RodsCustomStocks.com ) the butt is fully adjustable adjusts left and right, toe in and toe out, up and down. The comb is also adjustable and the stock can be returned to original dimensions. The work is perfect better that what a factory would produce. The LOP is 14 3/8".

The best part of this gun is the trigger it was extensively and professionally reworked by a gunsmith specializing in Remington 870 & 1100 triggers. There is no creep or slop in this trigger it made all the difference in shooting doubles and the safety still works. There is a nice wide/ribbed trigger shoe installed as well and can be easily removed if desired also included is a shell catcher. The comes in an aluminum Americase Premium edition single barrel case which is in excellent condition as well.

The gun can be picked up locally in Massachusetts or shipped to you FFL (buyer pays all shipping costs and FFL transfer fees). Price $ 1400.00.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sigraph

Sigraph TS Member

0   0   0

One awesome gun you have there.
    I have an 1100 bicentenial trap with just porting and forcing cone lengthened. I also had the remington gunsmith team at the grand do a trigger job on it. They set it to either 3 or 3-1/4 lbs and removed the creep.

I'd love to own this gun you have.
    Trade it to a Red Label?

3. FredB

FredB Member

0   0   0

Thank you Sigraph but I'm in the process of thinning out a few gun appreciate the offer though.
    Regards

4. Sigraph

Sigraph TS Member

0   0   0

Why do you want to part with it?
    Moving up to a parazzi or something, or just getting out.
    For the record, every gun I've ever owned I still own. I'm not a gun trader but you found my weakness with this one.

5. FredB

FredB Member

0   0   0

I know what you're saying and everytime I sell one I'm wishing I never did but being a New England Yankee I tend to keep things balanced that is if I want something else I typically sell of something to acquire it. Some people call it cheap ;-)!

I shot a KX-5 on loan for a few weeks a few years back and I never shot better in fact it was around this time because I won a local turkey shoot with it. So do a little thinning and a little savings and go shopping.

Good talking with you.

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Nothing cheap about it. That is the way lots of guys do it. it serves a practical purpose as well. First time that KX5 lets you down you will have to work your way through it instead of just grabbing the 1100 for a confidence booster.Jeff

7. FredB

FredB Member

0   0   0

Jeff I bought my first 1100 in 1975 kept it 25 years in mint condition it never ever let me down. Sold it some years back still miss that gun!

8. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Every time I went in a slump with my Krieghoffs, a few rounds with my 870TC or 1100TT brought me right out of it! If I hadn't recently exhausted my mad money account on some rifles, I would buy this 1100. One can never have too many 870s or 1100s!

If you still have it a month or two from now, please let me know.

Ed

9. FredB

FredB Member

0   0   0

Will do Ed to be honest I'm not in a rush... I just sold 2 long range rifles I built over the past several years to help bank-roll the Kriegoff purchase.

Thanks,
    Fred

10. Sigraph

Sigraph TS Member

0   0   0

Fred - hurry up and sell that 1100.
    I'm getting tired of wanting to buy it.

11. FredB

FredB Member

0   0   0

Done! Just sold it a few hours ago for the full amount!

Best regards,
    Fred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
custom made stocks for remington 1100 classic trap

custom stock for remington 1100 classic trap

remington 1100 adjustable trap stock
remington 1100 classic trap