1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Custom Winchester Highwall in 40-65

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by sadlot386, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadlot386

sadlot386 TS Member

0   0   0

I know this site is for trap shooters, but thought two of us may benefit from this ad. Custom using an Original Winchester Thick Side Octagon Top Highwall action 40-65RL. In Mint condition and quite accurate. Built by Michael Lewis, Colorado. Set up for Black Powder Cartridge Silhouette Competition. Badger (black powder only) barrel, Ron Long front and rear sights. Very nice black walnut wood. $5,000. Possible part in trade for a field grade 20 gauge O/U. Pictures available - please e-mail for same. Appreciate your interest, Jim.

2. sadlot386

sadlot386 TS Member

0   0   0

If you know someone looking for a nice single shot rifle you may direct them to this ad - this is one very nice looking rifle - it is also very accurate when using a good spotter along with a good rifle shot. I might add that Doug Turnbull did the case hardening for the action and appropriate parts. Please let me know if I can send a number of pictures to an interested party.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mike lewis highwall

winchester highwall 40-65