1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Custom Interarms Mark X, 220 Swift***REDUCED**

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Kingranch, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingranch

Kingranch TS Member

0   0   0

Clearing some space in the safe. F/S, Interarms Mark X, 220 Swift, nicely done stock work (unknown maker), 25" barrel(unknown maker, unknown round count). Bore in good shape, no signs of throat erosion (I have had a few swifts over the years). Having said all that, I have not shot it. I took it in on trade and put it away. Scope is a Bausch & Lomb 6X24, Elite 4200. Very clear. These are very nice scopes. Any questions? PM me. Gun only = $700 + shipping, Gun/scope = $975 + shipping. Will not part off scope unless gun sells first without it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. justanother99

justanother99 Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Where are you located?

3. Kingranch

Kingranch TS Member

0   0   0

NE Oklahoma

4. justanother99

justanother99 Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

5. Kingranch

Kingranch TS Member

0   0   0

All questions answered.

6. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

At the risk of incurring the wrath of certain individuals on here, I was curious what made this gun so valuable! I went and searched for quite a while on Gunbroker and the completed auctions. 270 in excellent condition sold for $366, 25-06 for $415, 30-06 for $338 and the mighty 458 for $405!? I assume you are placing quite a value on the "unknown" stock? Tom Rhoads

7. Kingranch

Kingranch TS Member

0   0   0

This is not an Interarms rifle. This is a rifle with an Interarms action. At the risk of be short, If you think that something is overpriced (i.e. not worth the asking price) you can either A. not say anything and go about your business. B. Inquire privately and ask questions about the age, condition, or anything that you might like to know about the gun, then make an offer. The worst thing that could happen is that I would say no and we could part ways friends and go about our business. or C. you could do as you have chosen to do and question my ability to price my property at what I would like to get out of it. And list all of YOUR reasons why YOU think that I have made a mistake. I, for one, will always choose either option A. or B. If you would like to discuss the rifle, please call.

Thanks,

KingRanch
    Bryan Anderson
    918-440-9909

8. tcr1146

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Actually, it was one of the smoothest "mind your own damn business" I have seen on here! Will try harder in the future! Tom Rhoads

9. Kingranch

Kingranch TS Member

0   0   0

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

10. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

The gun is worth what someone will pay for it, not a dime more. If you think the price is to high, make an offer as to what it's worth to you.

11. tcr1146

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

and 410 has spoken! Tom Rhoads

12. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

0   0   0

It's not raining or blowing here.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.