1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Custom Browning Broadway

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BL, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BL

BL Member

I have for sale a 1965, 32'' Browning that started life as a Broadway but was converted to a high rib gun by Moneymaker by adding a 5/8" high rib. The gun has adjustable comb, up down and cast on cast off. Has Graco butt plate that adjusts in and out for Lop, up and down for heel adjustment and will turn right or left to further enhance fit. Gun was reblued when the rib was done and the wood has been refinished. On the right side of the stock is a diamond shaped design, I don't know if it is an inlay or just a decal that has been finished over. Triggers are release/release by Paul's Gun shop, easily converted to pull.Top barrel measures seven twenty six with twenty four thousands constriction. Bottom barrel measures seven twenty four with ten thousandths contriction. Both barrels are ported. Barrel work was done by Skeets.I have shot quite a few doubles with this gun and it will smoke both targets. Locks up tight and is in good mechanical shape. Any one interested may drop the x's on my e-mail address and contact me for pictures, phone # and more details. I will not be posting anymore info to this thread.

2. BL

BL Member

Forgot, price is $1200 plus shipping to your FFL

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Hell of a deal Ed. The barrel alone would cost what you paid for thegun. In fact the barrel would cost quite a bit more more the 2,000 dollars I suspect. Good deal for both men. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.