1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S - Custom Beretta 303 Big Bore TrapGun

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Captain Bud, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

up

2. TCFelty

TCFelty Member

I bought one of these last year in the same condition but with out the high rib. They are great shooters and are well made. I paid 500 for mine and find it to be a great deal. What is your bottom dollar on your's. I would love to have another. Thanks for the pictures. Tim

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

You got a great deal at 500. I would suspect you will look for the rest of your life to find another person either that desparate, that stupid, or that nice. Whatever fit's the situation of your purchase you got a hell of a deal. The rib alone is 350.00 plus freight today. The barrel would be 1500 dollars wit the rib. That just the barrel friend. Cut comb 250.00- release hook another 50 or so. Tricking out the trigger and installing the overtravel screw another 100.oo Plus freight. We are at 1850.00 and we still have not paid for the gun itself. A used 303 trap action with Montecarlo stock and forarm will cost you 400 bucks if you can find one. Bottom line cost to duplicate 2250.00 and that does not include at least another 100 for the various freight charges. So.. 2350.00 50% dicount for being used puts it at 1175.00. 60% off at 945.00 but 500 dollars would put it at an 80% discount off of new price. Maybe that puts in perspective what a good deal you got on your gun. Bill I have to sell about some shotguns that I am not using. Guns are not selling right now. When it picks up I would love to own your gun if it hasn't sold as the price is more then fair. Jeff

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Jeff, you were off by a few bucks! Didn't add for the Carey closer. :)

Nice shotgun Bill! Hap

5. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

You're right pukey. The receiver may be stamped 303, but it's a 302. Check the forestock, too. Not that it matters, AL-2, A301, A302, A303....they're all good guns with mostly superficial differences.

Buz

6. Duck

Duck Member

Bill,

Since this gun is an anomaly, You should just send it to me for a shooting
    and model evaluation!. :)

7. Duck

Duck Member

Bill, Good Point!.

8. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

you guys are wrong. the first run of 303's had the cut off lever on the right side. it is also the pin that holds the trigger in place. I have one of each [303's] and there is a difference in the two receivers. Motordoc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.